Prayer Strategies for Current Racial Issues!
Pray for deliverance and healing from trauma:
* Generational trauma - From slavery until now
* Personal trauma - personal experiences with racism and racial injustices
* Media trauma - reliving racial injustices over and over through the media
* Current trauma - fears, stress and anxiety due to current events
* Protest and societal trauma - trauma as we witness the upheaval in our world; the need for protests but also the public displays of further injustices, the counter issues of rioting, looting, lawlessness
* Police trauma - trauma police endure from day to day job duties, from being villainized in the media or in general, and from there experiences with racial injustices
Pray for men especially Black men to be restored unto their rightful place in their identities, families, society, regions, and nations.
Pray for procedures and laws to be established that benefit all - All people of all races and law enforcement.
Pray for sufficient funding of law enforcement where they are not overworked and underpaid and where sufficient ongoing (consistent and frequent) mental health services is part of their job requirements.
Pray for sufficient funding for social and community mental health services that deal with unresolved generation traumas, de-escalation of social issues, and where prayer, deliverance, healing, and applicable tools are used where people can truly be healthy and well in body, mind, heart, soul, and identity.
Copyright 2020 Kingdom Shifters Empowerment Center
Visit our “Kingdom Connection” Page for more from Dr. Taquetta Baker
During the COVID-19 quarantine, please join us from the safety of your home on Facebook as we share worship and Word at 10:30 am.